MakeMyDayMusic was founded by Swedish composer and sound artist Patric Simmerud in 2016. We specialize in music engraving, digitization of musical scores and creating of individual parts.
You have a hand-written classical or graphical score? For classical orchestra or chamber music?
We have extensive experience in digitization of all kinds of notated music of all styles and periods.
MakeMyDayMusic collaborates with a wide range of clients, be they public institutions, music publishers, symphony orchestras or individual composers.
MakeMyDayMusic has completed projects for, among others:
- STIM - The Swedish Performing Rights Society
- The Swedish Music Information Centre
- The Swedish Broadcasting Corporation
- Den Jyske Opera, Aarhus, Denmark
- Edition Peters (Germany)
- Gehrmans Musikförlag (Sweden)
- Musikaliska Konstföreningen (Sweden)
- Edition Suecia
- The Swedish Radio Symphony Orchestra
- The Royal Stockholm Philharmonic Orchestra
- The Royal Swedish Orchestra (The Royal Opera)
- Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra
- Malmoe Symphony Orchestra
- Helsinki Philharmonic
- Brandenburger Symfoniker
- Swietokrzyska Philharmonic Orchestra
- Quatuor Diotima
- Musica treize
- Proxima Centauri
- Jesper Nordin - composer
- Mats Larsson Gothe - composer
- Stefan Lindgren - composer
The digitization of scores and individual parts benefits - amongst others - composers, music publishers, concert houses and specialized libraries. It facilitates compositional decisions and corrections, increases availability and exposure, facilitates comparative research. Find some testimonials and examples by clicking the buttons.